Free Online Class
BMA is offering a free online course in the Spring 2022. The course will be eight weeks long and includes various assignments and opportunities to interact with fellow students. Students who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
Free courses are not for credit and do not apply to any degrees. These courses are offered strictly for the educational benefit of the general public. Students will only receive a certificate of completion. Individuals who wish to take courses for credit or pursue a degree should apply for regular semester courses
- This course is specifically designed for church workers who are Sunday School Teachers, youth workers, deacons, and all church members who want to improve their ability to study the Scriptures to better understand and put into practice the calling of God’s people.
- There is ample opportunity for student interaction on the course topics through the weekly forums. Students in one area of the world will be able to interact in class conversation with other students in another part of the world.
- Students do not have to be “computer experts” to enroll in a FREE course. The process is quite intuitive for the Moodle course platform. There is a little technology required. Read about it here.
- Students may discover through this course they want to pursue a seminary degree. Several former FREE students have enrolled in BMA Seminary for degrees after completing the courses.
NT 0422cf FREE Titus This course consists of analytical and interpretative studies in Paul’s letter to Titus. Introductory and background materials receive ample treatment. Emphasis is also given to the application of the Pastoral precepts to current situations in the life of the Church and its mission.
By the end of the course you should:
- improve knowledge and understanding of important biblical and theological truths
- improve the ability to communicate biblical truths in the context of a local church
- improve leadership skills as required in the ministry of a local church
TEXTBOOKS: (Two textbooks required)
1-The Holy Bible-Student selected English translation
2-Bible Study Material from Baptist Expositor Spring 2022: “Titus”
You may order this Bible Study Material from:
Free Download Materials for the Course:
- The Associational Baptist Church Manual (Cobb Manual revised)
- Our Doctrine-A study of the doctrinal statement of the BMA of America
Supplemental books suggested (not required):
- Holman Bible Atlas, Broadman and Holman Publishers, ISBN 1558197095)
- Titus-by Tony Cleaver (Amazon eBook)
The class begins on / about 8 FEB 22 and ends 30 MAR 22.
The instructor suggests several from a church enroll together for group encouragement.
DELIVERY AND TERMS: This is NOT a self-paced course. The instructor has assigned deadlines for specific assignments as shown in the assignment schedule.
Professor: Dr. Tony Cleaver
Register for Spring 2022 Free Online Class
Registration for this class has already closed. Would you like to be notified of our next class? Fill out this form and we’ll contact you when the next class is available.