Now that you have completed the online application, be sure to finish the application process by sending in all your supporting documents. For efficient processing and consideration of your application, please send all supporting materials in the same envelope.
- Transcripts from ALL previous schools
NOTE: Schools should send your transcript directly to BMA Seminary. If you obtain your transcript personally, you must send it to the seminary without opening it. A transcript opened by you is no longer an official transcript.
- Three reference forms (completed and sealed by your references)
- Validation of Church Relationship form (completed and sealed by your pastor)
- Research and writing sample(s)
- Biographical statements (see details here)
- Results of Spiritual Inventory (only the first page is needed)
- Request for Housing (if needed)
- Application Agreement—Be sure to read the Student Handbook
- Verification of Meningitis Vaccine—Get more information about vaccine requirements in Texas - or - request a conscientious exemption form