Tuition & Fees
Thanks to the generous support of the individuals and churches of the Baptist Missionary Association of America, expenses at the seminary are kept at a minimum. The seminary endeavors to offer training to any worthy person, but there are necessary items of expense.
Students are responsible for the payment of all tuition and fees for their education. All fees, including audit fees, are non-refundable.
- Tuition—$185.00 per semester hour ($555 for a 3 hour course)
- Matriculation/Registration Fee—$30.00 per semester
- Library Fee—$45.00 per semester for all regular students enrolling in the seminary
- Audit Fee—$185.00 per course
- Payment Plan Fee—$20.00 per payment plan
- Distance Learning Fee (including online)—$100.00 per course (in addition to tuition)
- Campus Use Fee—$40.00 per semester (Arkansas Extension Campus students only)
- Enrichment and Technology Fee—$23.00 per course (Arkansas Extension Campus students only)
- Laboratory Fee—$35.00 per course (in addition to tuition)
- Directed Studies Fee—$185.00 per course (in addition to tuition)
- Internship/Supervised Ministry Fee—$185.00 per course (in addition to tuition)
- Application Fee—$35.00
- Late Registration Fee—$90.00 (for students who register after the dates specified in the Academic Calendar at the front of the catalog)
- Add/Drop Fee—$20.00 per course
- Incomplete Fee—$185.00 per course for students who receive an incomplete grade for a course and complete course requirements during the following semester
- Advanced Standing Fee—$185.00 per course
- Graduation Fee—graduating students are only charged the seminary’s cost for items required for graduation. As these costs vary from year to year, the graduation fee cannot be calculated until the semester of graduation. The cost in previous years has averaged around $70.
Refund of Tuition
All withdrawals from specific classes or the seminary must begin with the Dean’s Office.
Withdrawals during Fall and Spring semesters
Any seminary student who officially withdraws during a regular semester (fall or spring) will receive a refund on tuition according to the following schedule:
- Before the first week of the semester ― 100%
- During the first week of the semester ― 80%
- During the second week of the semester ― 60%
- During the third week of the semester ― 40%
- During the fourth week of the semester ― 20%
- During the fifth week or thereafter ― 0%
Withdrawals during Winter and Summer semesters
Any seminary student who officially withdraws from a Motion course will receive a refund on tuition according to the following schedule:
- Seven days prior to the first day of class ― 100%
- During the first day of class ― 50%
- After the first day of class ― 0%
Refunds are only offered for tuition. All fees, including audit fees, are non-refundable.