What Can You Expect to Gain?
Any BMA Seminary degree program should enable the student to:
- Receive theoretical and practical education which will afford preparation for ministry in the field of his/her calling.
- Develop an attitude of commitment to God and professional dedication toward the service ministries of the church.
- Acquire the skills necessary to minister effectively in the area of his/her specialization.
- Acquire the foundational experience and education necessary for advanced ministerial or doctoral studies in his/her chosen area of service. (Not applicable to the A.Div. student).
Additionally, undergraduate students are expected to demonstrate college level competence in the following general education areas:
- the ability to communicate effectively in oral communication.
- the ability to communicate clearly and effectively through writing.
- the ability to analyze and evaluate data and information through critical thinking.
- the ability to perform independent and competent research.
- the ability to interact with others both professionally and socially.
- Master’s Degrees Online
- Master’s Degrees in Texas
- Master’s Degrees in Arkansas
- Undergraduate Degrees Online
- Undergraduate Degrees in Texas
- Seminary Online
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Church Ministries
- Master of Arts (Pastoral Theology)
- Master of Arts (Religion)
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion
- Associate of Divinity
- Non-Degree Students